Your Support Changes Lives
With Just One Click… you can keep families together & support survivors of sexual assault.
Please consider making a donation today to Greenlight Family Services.
Other Ways to Support:
- Make an in-kind contribution of much-needed items for our youth
- Consider us in your estate planning
- Make a gift of stock to our organization
- Your donation of stock allows for an immediate tax deduction for its value and allows avoiding paying capital gains taxes
- Give Through Your IRA
- For those 70.5 years and over, you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD): A direct transfer from your IRA to a public charity (like Greenlight!)
- Benefits to you:
- A QCD does not qualify as income for tax purposes
- It does count towards your minimum required distribution for the year
- It reduces your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), lowering your costs associated with Social Security, Net Investment Income Tax, and Medicare premiums.
To explore any of these options, please email our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You For Your Generosity
Give with confidence!
I am so happy to have found this place. From the beginning process of seeking legal advice was easy and made you feel comfortable (No question is a dumb question.) I had the pleasure of working with Susan. She always kept me updated with any changes and followed up in a timely manner. I can not recommend this place enough!
My wife and I used [Greenlight] to obtain Guardianship status for our daughter. The process was made very simple and handled extremely professionally by the staff. We both recommend the services of [Greenlight Family Services]; our needs and concerns were made priorities.