Your Support Changes Lives
With Just One Click… you can keep families together & support survivors of sexual assault.
Please consider making a donation today to Greenlight Family Services.
Other Ways to Support:
- Make an in-kind contribution of much-needed items for our youth
- Consider us in your estate planning
- Make a gift of stock to our organization
- Your donation of stock allows for an immediate tax deduction for its value and allows avoiding paying capital gains taxes
- Give through your IRA
- For those 70.5 years and over, you can make a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD): A direct transfer from your IRA to a public charity (like Greenlight!)
- Benefits to you:
- A QCD does not qualify as income for tax purposes
- It does count towards your minimum required distribution for the year
- It reduces your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), lowering your costs associated with Social Security, Net Investment Income Tax, and Medicare premiums.
To explore any of these options, please email our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You For Your Generosity
Give with confidence!
Greenlight Family Services has earned the Gold Seal of Transparency from Candid and a Four-Star Charity rating from Charity Navigator. We make every donation count with maximum impact for the youth, families, and students that we serve.